Hello everyone. I just purchased an '35 truck kit and a SBC, F.I., 700R4. My goal is to build a cruiser that I can throw a couple of bags in the back and drive to California, or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm a senior member I suppose, at 76, but I feel I have at least one good build left. I built a Vans RV12 LSA aircraft about 9 years ago. The success with that kit is why I chose Factory Five. The Vans kit was complete; every nut, bolt, washer, rivet (13158 of 'em), engine, prop and instrumentation, all designed to fit and function together. All I had to add was oil, coolant and paint. After 420 hours of flight time, the aircraft still operates perfectly. I think Factory Five implies the same performance. (If I do my part correctly).

I retired from the GM Milford, MI proving grounds after 36 years and have had cars in my blood all my life. I am very excited about this build and hope to avail myself of the vast collective knowledge and experience reflected in the forum. Maybe I might be able to add a tiny bit too.

Frank