My aging eyes make night driving difficult. I built my roadster using the standard 7" sealed beam headlights. I was very unhappy the way they lit the road. Range was limited and peripheral lighting was non-existent. I am very much used to the more modern lighting system on my daily driver. I tried upgrading to a Hella lens with Silverstar HB2 bulbs. An improvement but still not what I wanted. I read a thread that talked about an LED upgrade using a kit from Breeze Automotive (https://www.breezeautomotive.com/sho...-lighting-kit/). Since I already had the Hella lens and was not upgrading the running, brake and turn signal lights I only needed the LED headlights. Worked with Mark at Breeze and purchased only the headlights. I installed them a couple of weeks ago. Wow! The improvement was outstanding. Much brighter, range of vision much further, road and highway signs clearly visible for a long distance and peripheral vision much improved. With this kit I was able to retain the old school look of the headlights but achieve the results of modern technology. I highly recommend this product. Very easy to install and results are great.