Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Roadster Printed Manual, Free

Post Thanks / Like

Roadster Printed Manual, Free

I printed out a single-sided color copy of the manual on 3-hole, 28#, 100-brightness heavy paper. My idea was to have the printed/pictured pages on the left, while I had a blank page to make notes and comments on the right side (I'm right handed) while I studied and reviewed the manual. I also wanted to make notes in the different sections based on the build threads and recommendations of more experienced builders. Unfortunately, I started the print on an odd page. As such, the pictures and printed page is on the RIGHT, and notes on the left. It's great for a lefty, but awkward for a right handed person.

Anyway, it's here for the asking if anyone wants an extra. Otherwise I'll end up tossing it and I hate to do that if someone can use it. I'm near Myrtle Beach, SC, but can mail if shipping is paid.

4C421C4D-6624-42C4-ABFD-A28EAE74512E.jpg C1AE097C-9D3E-4766-BD11-051841F09F3F.jpg C3704026-2D11-4E0C-8BB1-86886D34C08B.jpg

Thanks!

RB
    Last edited by RBachman; 11-17-2019 at 07:17 AM.
    FFR MKIV ordered 12 July 2019. IRS, Wilwood Brakes, 18" Wheels w/MT tires, power steering, EFI, Heat. 347 Dart w/TKO-600 by Mike Forte, Holley FI, MSD coil and CD box. All new, no donor build.

2. Thanks Aircontroller thanked for this post
    Likes Aircontroller liked this post

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'd keep it because a clean manual goes a long way for any perspective buyer or future heir should you hold on to your toys as long as I do.
    Also, I actually purchased an extra manual when I ordered my kit just to have for the shop and a clean version for my coffee table.

4. Thanks RBachman thanked for this post
    Likes RBachman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im assuming you printed out a corrected verion. You have put more effort into the manual than some ever put into their builds. Ill Get it from you if no one else needs it.
    Mk3.1 347 AFR 205cc Heads A9L EFI siemens deca 60lb injectors MSD 6AL ignition Vortech V-3 3 Link PS/PB

-- If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem ! —

6. Thanks RBachman thanked for this post
    Likes RBachman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post
    I'd keep it because a clean manual goes a long way for any perspective buyer or future heir should you hold on to your toys as long as I do.
    Also, I actually purchased an extra manual when I ordered my kit just to have for the shop and a clean version for my coffee table.
    Thanks,

I have a second I printed out and have not peeled the plastic from the original sent with my kit. My idea was to use two manuals. One to study and make notes on, as well as hints, and comments from the boards. It also gives a nice spot to list parts/supplies/organize/etc. This is the one that gets greased up and dirty in the shop. The other is kept for posterity in the files I keep on the build. BTW, things are going well now that some essential back-ordered parts came in. Most of the panels are at the powder coaters and I'll pick those up today. Front and rear suspension is in, power steering rack is mounted, as are center section, CV axles, calipers & rotors, and sway bars.
    FFR MKIV ordered 12 July 2019. IRS, Wilwood Brakes, 18" Wheels w/MT tires, power steering, EFI, Heat. 347 Dart w/TKO-600 by Mike Forte, Holley FI, MSD coil and CD box. All new, no donor build.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Just puttering View Post
    Im assuming you printed out a corrected verion. You have put more effort into the manual than some ever put into their builds. Ill Get it from you if no one else needs it.
    Yes, and thanks for the prompt. I had read here when first researching the FFR products that there is a need to verify the latest edition. This is "reportedly" the most recent copy at the time my car was purchased a few months ago.

9. Thanks GoDadGo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would take the manual if still available. Thanks, Dale