I have an IRS/Coyote MK4 complete kit with the stock front brakes and the 13" rear brakes. FF sent me 2 - 3/4 bore Master Cylinder's, is that correct? Everything I've read says the rear brake's should have a smaller bore Master Cylinder.

FF is also out of the lower drive shafts until mid December and after asking they sent me an old drive shaft out of the MK3 which is one piece and they insist it will work. I'm having trouble getting it to fit because it appears to long. After talking with FF I was told to mount the firewall bearing on the inside of the footbox, and unbolt the power steering rack and slide it down in the mounts. I tried this and it still appears to be to long. My biggest question is even if I get this to work I've been told in order to install the Coyote engine this shaft needs to be removed which would make it very difficult if I have to remove the power steering rack also. FF insists any supported engine does not require the steering shaft to be removed but I've read in multiple threads that it does. Does anyone have an opinion on this? Is it possible to install the Coyote engine without removing the steering shaft?