Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: full width roll bar

Post Thanks / Like

full width roll bar

What are the dimensions of main hoop for challenge car? Will this work for full width hoop on MKII roadster? Not a challenge car.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're looking for a full width hoop, you may want to contact Frank, (frankeeski). Purchased a full width hoop from him a while back. Haven't permanently installed it yet, but fitted it to the mounts, and he hit the width almost perfectly. All of the measurements between the mounts can be slightly different, so you'll have to do the measuring before you order. You couldn't deal with a better person. He can also offer brake lights in the bar to give you a high brake light for when you're in traffic.
    Rick

Mk4 with Mr. Bruce FIA body, 331 w/ Speedmaster Stack Injection, Full Width Roll Bar with high brake lights by i.e.427, IRS, ABS, PS, PB, FAST FI, First start 3/30/20, First go-kart 7/5/20, paint by Ken Pike

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ddm52 View Post
    What are the dimensions of main hoop for challenge car? Will this work for full width hoop on MKII roadster? Not a challenge car.
    Challenge car roll bar/cage is non-removable and permanently welded/part of the chassis.
    Frank