Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coyote Heater Bypass Valve

Post Thanks / Like

Coyote Heater Bypass Valve

Here's the bypass valve I currently have installed:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/fss-74809

I actually got mine from Advance Auto Parts, but it's the same part irrespective of source. Summit has it; Advance has it; Autozone has it; Pep Boys has it. Whatever.

Looks like it cracked. There are bubbles coming out of the area right around where the valve “axle” is. Reading the online reviews, cracking seems to be a relatively common problem with this particular part. Ducky2009 has the same valve, and his has been trouble-free. I'm curious what others (you?) have used, as I may want to replace mine with something different. Or not. We'll see what you guys come up with! Thanks in advance!
    Mk IV Roadster - #8650 - delivered 7-17-2015 - first start 7-28-2018 - first go-kart 10-13-2018 - licensed and on the road 9-9-19: body/paint completed 3-17-2020.
    Complete kit / 2015 Coyote / TKO600 / IRS / Wilwood brakes / Mid-Shift mod / Power Steering / Heater and Seat Heaters / RT turn signal / Breeze radiator shroud and mount

Post Thanks / Like
    The AC Delco part has a better rating
    Mrk III, 331 stroker, Borla stack injection, T5, 3:55 IRS, Power steering and brakes. Kleiner body & paint