Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Brown county customs modular dash question

Post Thanks / Like

Brown county customs modular dash question

I like the look and idea of the modular dash however there isn't to much info. What are some experiences of the modular dash and does the modular pieces come as options or do you get the pieces as a solid piece and you cut your desired pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at their site, it looks like the three modules come with the dash, and can come blank or drilled in a couple of different configurations based on your selections. I like the look as well and may have gone this route if I'd known about it when I was planning my build.
    My Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ter-Build-9754
    (Most viewed Roadster build thread on this forum!)

Delivered: 6/17/2017
    First Start: 12/30/2017
    Completed: 12/7/2019
    Legal: 1/30/2020

Member of the Mile-Hi Cobra Club
    Dave's Cobra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk...npK1UZHj4R-bYQ
    Agora 1:8 Scale Cobra Build: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the dash originally designed and developed by Casey Design. He has moved on from his FFR and sold the dash business to these people. So if you search for Casey Design dash you will see some examples. However you would need to contact BCC to see exactly how they may be doing it now.
    FFR MkII, 408W, Tremec TKO 500, 2015 IRS, DA QA1s, Forte front bar, APE hardtop.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used this dash in my car. There are a number of benefits. First, it is much thicker than the FFR dash. If you use a full tray under the dash and center dash support it all becomes a very solid assembly. I ordered mine without any holes. I cut the holes where I wanted them. The dash is well made with nuts welded in the back side to mount the gauge panels. The big benefit is that you can remove the gauge panels easily and access the switches, wiring, etc.. This is a big plus if you also install the full tray under the dash. Beyond that, it just looks great. Mine is still in raw aluminum right now. I'm still considering having it powder coated or not. As stated above, search Casey Designs here and you will see lots of photos.
    LS1, TKO600, IRS, no scoop, undercar exhaust. Delivered June 14, 2017, First start December 31, 2017, Registered and Titled Sept 12, 2019.