Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 2020 Roadster Calendar Ordering Thread

Post Thanks / Like

2020 Roadster Calendar Ordering Thread

Hi All

Sorry its a little late this year... I'm waiting for approval on the last few images to send to the printer. I'm told 3 day turnaround so I should be able to ship in a week or so to get it there by Christmas.

This year there are a couple of changes.

The first, and most obvious, is the ordering process. Ordering website is https://phoenixartdesign.weebly.com/...calendars.html

(In years past, people have filled out an order form, then I sent a Paypal invoice, then I waited for the invoice to be paid, then I shipped. All of this required manually tracking the process for each order in a spreadsheet and was very labour and time intensive.) This year, I bit the bullet and just paid for two months of ecommerce on the website, so you can order and pay in one step. This will drastically speed the turnaround time (since I do actually have a real job!) and make things simpler. No more chasing, no more missed emails (hopefully!) etc.

Payment will still be through Paypal.

For those who don't use Paypal, in the past I've been able to accept money orders. I am willing to continue this practice. Email is still [email protected]

The second change has to do with the printing itself.

Last year was my first year in a new city, and thus using a new printer. There were teething problems. I think I pulled all the bad molars now.
    The paper will be heavier than last year, more like the papers you have been used to in the past... 100lb stock pages, light card stock cover.
    Due to last year's feedback, there will DEFINITELY be a hole for hanging, and the numbers on the calendar itself are going to be larger.
    Saddle stitching is here to stay, so no more coil binding wreaking havoc with shipping envelopes. And the full bleed on the artwork returns.

Calendars are available for:
    The Roadster
    The Daytona Coupe
    The 33 Hotrod / 35 Pickup
    The 818 (I really liked a theme I did a few year ago on the GT-M, so this year I did it again for the 818 - hope you like it), and, of course,
    The GT-M

Calendar pricing remains the same at $25 per calendar, which covers the cost of printing and shipping. I look forward to your orders!

Thank you to all who contributed pictures. I got some real beauties to work with this year!
    Cobra 00 Cover Preview.jpg
    Cobra Patterson Preview.jpg

2. Likes Boydster liked this post
    25th Anniversary #9772 toadster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice!!
    Todd
    25th Anniversary MkIV | #20 of 25 | Build #9772
    https://cobradreams.com/ <- my build!

4. Thanks Taz Rules thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Easy Peasy! So easy, even an engineer can handle it!
    FFR MK4 #8317, 393 Cleveland, Lunati VooDoo solid roller, CHI 3V heads and intake, TKO 600, Std roadster seats, 8.8 3.55 diff, 17" Halibrand replica wheels, Ford "Magnetic Metallic", silver ghost stripe. (Sold 10/16/21)

6. Thanks Taz Rules thanked for this post
    Likes RBachman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad the process is working!
    Hoping to ship early to mid next week

Get 'em while they're hot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shipping this coming week. If you want yours by Christmas, now is the time to order!

Post Thanks / Like
    bumpage

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordering was easy!

Thanks for putting together the calendars. I look forward to it each year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankb View Post
    Easy Peasy! So easy, even an engineer can handle it!
    Is that my problem? LOL
    FFR MKIV ordered 12 July 2019. IRS, Wilwood Brakes, 18" Wheels w/MT tires, power steering, EFI, Heat. 347 Dart w/TKO-600 by Mike Forte, Holley FI, MSD coil and CD box. All new, no donor build.

Post Thanks / Like
    Order delivered from printer on Friday.
    Shipping Monday morning. Orders received on Sunday night will also ship on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shipped all orders that were received before 7am Dec 16. Shipping was via USPS to American addresses and Canada Post to Canadian addresses this morning.

All who ordered and had their package shipped should have an email confirming shipping. If you don't, let me know.
    If you ordered 3 or more calendars, then your email should also have a tracking number.

Questions.. please send me an email at [email protected]

I received another order this morning, which will be shipped tomorrow from Canada (its a 7 hour round-trip drive to the States to mail things).
    I still have some calendars left. 33s are getting low, the rest have a reasonable amount available. I will continue taking orders into January or until the calendars are gone (with enough demand, I can also order another print run)

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my calendars today, only took the USPS 11 days! They look great, thanks!
    ---Boyd---
    MkIV #9042 build thread
    www.boss427.us
    427W, TKO600, Moser 3.55 rear.
    Delivered Feb 2017, Graduated Nov 4, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Time of year... I've had shipping take anywhere from 3 days to two weeks. Glad you got them!