Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2020 33 Hotrod / 35 Pickup calendar ordering thread

Post Thanks / Like

2020 33 Hotrod / 35 Pickup calendar ordering thread

Hi All

Sorry its a little late this year... I'm waiting for approval on the last few images to send to the printer. I'm told 3 day turnaround so I should be able to ship in a week or so to get it there by Christmas.

This year there are a couple of changes.

The first, and most obvious, is the ordering process. Ordering website is https://phoenixartdesign.weebly.com/...calendars.html

(In years past, people have filled out an order form, then I sent a Paypal invoice, then I waited for the invoice to be paid, then I shipped. All of this required manually tracking the process for each order in a spreadsheet and was very labour and time intensive.) This year, I bit the bullet and just paid for two months of ecommerce on the website, so you can order and pay in one step. This will drastically speed the turnaround time (since I do actually have a real job!) and make things simpler. No more chasing, no more missed emails (hopefully!) etc.

Payment will still be through Paypal.

For those who don't use Paypal, in the past I've been able to accept money orders. I am willing to continue this practice. Email is still [email protected]

The second change has to do with the printing itself.

Last year was my first year in a new city, and thus using a new printer. There were teething problems. I think I pulled all the bad molars now.
    The paper will be heavier than last year, more like the papers you have been used to in the past... 100lb stock pages, light card stock cover.
    Due to last year's feedback, there will DEFINITELY be a hole for hanging, and the numbers on the calendar itself are going to be larger.
    Saddle stitching is here to stay, so no more coil binding wreaking havoc with shipping envelopes. And the full bleed on the artwork returns.

Calendars are available for:
    The Roadster
    The Daytona Coupe
    The 33 Hotrod / 35 Pickup
    The 818 (I really liked a theme I did a few year ago on the GT-M, so this year I did it again for the 818 - hope you like it), and, of course,
    The GT-M

Calendar pricing remains the same at $25 per calendar, which covers the cost of printing and shipping. I look forward to your orders!

Thank you to all who contributed pictures. I got some real beauties to work with this year!

Hotrod FFR 35 BarrettJackson Sample.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping to ship early to mid next week

Get 'em while they're hot!

Post Thanks / Like
    The teaser pics look great!!! Looking forward to getting mine again this year, order placed....
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

4. Thanks Taz Rules thanked for this post
    Likes Taz Rules liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shipping this coming week. If you want yours by Christmas, now is the time to order!

Post Thanks / Like
    Order delivered from printer on Friday.
    Shipping Monday morning. Orders received on Sunday night will also ship on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shipped all orders that were received before 7am Dec 16. Shipping was via USPS to American addresses and Canada Post to Canadian addresses this morning.

All who ordered and had their package shipped should have an email confirming shipping. If you don't, let me know.
    If you ordered 3 or more calendars, then your email should also have a tracking number.

Questions.. please send me an email at [email protected]

I received another order this morning, which will be shipped tomorrow from Canada (its a 7 hour round-trip drive to the States to mail things).
    I still have some calendars left. 33s are getting low, the rest have a reasonable amount available. I will continue taking orders into January or until the calendars are gone (with enough demand, I can also order another print run)

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm shutting down the ordering site at the end of the month (no point in paying monthly fees until next year!)
    Currently have 5x 818, 4x GTM, and 2x 33 Hotrod calendars left...

Post Thanks / Like
    Where in BC are you? I'm in Summerland and can just bring some cash if you are close.