Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  50
Likes Likes:  112

Thread: Is a basically stock 302 too little motor? Subsequent build: ITS ALIVE SEE VIDEO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by narly1 View Post
    It's a little too late for that now, LOL.
    i just back-read and saw you had a set of AFR heads on order, which is awesome. AFR makes a great product

however i wonder about your choice with the pro-flow efi. The largest advantage to a multi-port system is either for it to be sequential. thus reducing fuel consumption at low loads. Or to use a dry manifold ( manifold that does not have fuel traveling though it) this allows the intake manifold to loose a lot of design constraints thus allowing better runner design. . using a wet intake manifold on a batch fire multi-port system will perform equally to a throttle body system. just with more complication. Have you already ordering the proflow system?

2. Thanks narly1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I already have the AFR's and I'm just waiting on the pushrods to arrive so I can finish the head installation process.

And yes the PF4 is already on order. One other advantage I forgot to mention is that it's a "turn-key" solution with the injectors, intake and distributor all included.

As a side note I just spoke with Gene at M/E Wagner and ordered the PCV valve. Highly recommend!!