Hello everyone,
My name is Donny and I am new to the forum. Little background.....just retired after more then 20 years in the military and want to start a new project. I just finished a 1975 IH Scout complete resto with LS swap, before that, a '67 Shelby GT500 Mustang. My garage has been empty for a few months now and I have a 2014 Coyote w/whipple and a 2015 IRS in my garage just waiting to go into something. I have been following FFR for a few years now, and with the beautiful weather in Georgia, I would like to build a Roadster. I have been trying to use the search feature all week so I don't ask any redundant questions, but to no avail. So I will just come out and ask......I am going to call tomorrow and hopefully order my roadster and am torn on the extra 7k for the complete kit VS the basic kit. In yall's opinion, is the extra 7k worth the complete kit? I like the idea of the wilwood pedal box and master cylinders, but im pretty sure I can buy those from the factory separate....I think. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for everything and I am looking forward to reading more of the past posts.