Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Factory Five - less then stellar experience

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five - less then stellar experience

Yes, this is not going to be a positive thread. And as a disclaimer, I don't think I have ever done a negative review for a business or service. This will be my first one. So, here it goes:

- Original order started on August 9, 2019
    - Completion date September 14, 2019
    - FFR payed in full September 5, 2019
    - Kit delivered mid October 2019

As of December 13th, which is today, most of key components are still missing. Over 4 months from original order date and nearly $30K later, I still don't have the following:

- IRS components to finish rear end
    - Steering rack components to finish steering
    - Gas tank still missing to finish fueling, tank cover arrived separately but no tank
    - Engine mounts to install engine are not here
    - One of roll bars to take everything at once metal to a paint shop for ceramic coating not here

My last email to XXX XXX (only email) politely asking for the status of the POL parts was sent out on December 9th, and no one bothered to reply still. That's five business days without any response.

Once my car is finished, I doubt I will do any future business with FFR, nor will I recommend them to anyone else. Perhaps they are more concerned with SEMA, and launching new car models, expanding the facility, or whatever, but it is a function of time that neglecting core customers and poor timeliness will affect their business. Your milage may vary, but I am going to give FFR C- rating.

Alex Ivatchev
    Order #137645
    Last edited by Alex_V; 12-13-2019 at 02:18 PM.

2. Likes Aircontroller liked this post