BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Howdy, from H-Town!

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy, from H-Town!

Hello, my name is Sean, and I’m from the southeast Houston area. I am a huge Motorsports fan and enjoy watching IMSA, Formula 1, Super GT/DTM, Indycar, and Blancpain. Some of my favorite teams are Risi Competizione, Corvette Racing, Haas F1, Team Mugen, Black Falcon, and anything where Kyle Kirkwood is competing in.

For the longest time, I’ve always loved looking at classic cars, simply because of how unique each one looks. As a kid, it was awesome seeing rare exotic historical cars being used in public and I’ve always wanted something like that. Now, nearing 25 years young, I’m starting to get everything rolling for me. I work as a contracted worker up to 6 or 7 days a week depending on holiday scheduling.

My goal is to completely build my dream car (Shelby Cobra Daytona) with the right parts to make it as high a quality performance-wise as I can get out of a complete package. I still have quite a bit of time before I am in a position to purchase a kit, but when the time comes, I don’t think I’ll hesitate with my decision. I hope to learn a lot from y’all, and am looking forward to researching more about all of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the madness

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Roger

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm moving to Houston this summer and am planning on building a Roadster. You're welcome to come by and take a look once I get everything up and running.

Pat

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome guys, lots of cars around Houston area and theres the cobra club!!
    FFR8237 Donor build 89 GT , MK 4 , T5 , 17 " hallibrands 9" front 10.5 rear ,4×4 headers stainless mufflers, dual chrome roll bars, coil overs all 4,A/C and heater , soft top, 3:55 gears.

6. Likes ptbashor, IronCobra45 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I'm also in Texas up in the North Dallas area. The Daytona is going to be an awesome build!

8. Likes IronCobra45 liked this post