Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHHH! I'm at FFR today 10/01/2011 WITH A CAMERA!

Post Thanks / Like
    starting an 818 savings fund after seeing all this, looks amazing. cant wait for more info

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave, great thread and spy shots, looks like you had a great trip for sure. Too funny on the go-cart, I guess they got the bent axle fixed already...

-Scott
    MKIII #3835 IRS, Anderson Performance 408 Levy T-5 Trans, Team III Wheels
    Paint completed November 2010, passed NJ State Safety Inspection June 21st, Tagged and First Drive 7/1/2011

Post Thanks / Like
    I was following the design and build on NASIOC, but when I saw the pics of the big guy (Dave) sitting in the car I had to join.

As a fellow big guy (6'7" 300lbs), I figured this was going to be like every other kit car or lightweight sports car.

Hopefully the final design is still giant friendly b/c other than a used C5/C6 there isn't anything out there both affordable for the everyman and comfortable for us bigs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ironic that the smallest car of the bunch may actually be the roomiest? Sounds like you guys are getting your ergonomics down. Although I'm sure it's nice not having to obide by any classic design like the other models.

Dave Smith, I was wondering, have you contacted or been contacted by Polyphony Digital (makers of Gran Turismo). They pride themselves on having a giant library of cars and this new concept is so unique, it may be time for FFR to be in a video game! I can't imagine what it would do for marketing and demand! Just a thought. Thanks for the spy shots chewie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hell, that's a good idea. I might have some contacts at Turn 10 (who makes Forza). Dave, if this is something you're interested in, contact me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12