Good evening, my donor is a 2003 WRX wagon. Had 63,000 miles. I kept the ABS. One issue I had was I over tightened a brake line and flattened out the connection to the ABS pump, so I bought a used unit. During the build the ABS light would not go out until I had all the lights up and running. Now when I turn on the car the ABS light goes on and shortly turns off. Unfortunately under hard braking coming up to a stop sign I found out it does not work as the front right wheel locked up. All 4 wheel sensors are installed, tone rings and the ABS G sensor. Did anyone else have an issue and what was your solution to solve it. I check the trouble codes and nothing comes up for the ABS system. Not really sure where to start to trouble shoot. Is there a way to test the pump to see if it is working? I would think that is the ABD light goes on and the off when you are turning on the key then the system has ran and found no issues with the ABS system. I do have an EJ207 Ver 7 with its ECU that has been tuned to run on 91 octane. Any chance that would be an issue? Unfortunately I have the interior mostly finished with center consul in, etc and don’t enjoy the thought of having to take it apart to chase wires, which was my least favorite part of the build. Did removing the cruise control or other non necessary System cause my issue? Any input would be appreciated, thank you