All excellent suggestions. Everybody I've talked to is running 200 UTQG tires. My Kumho's are 460 and most people have said switching to 200's dropped their times anywhere from 3-8 seconds! I've been comparing myself to the stock classes because they're limited to street tires (no slicks) and can't make many modifications. That way I can see if I'm gaining on cars that are the same every race when I modify something.

I don't have an LSD so I occasionally spin 1 wheel in sharp low speed turns. I think I would benefit from one but I also think stickier tires would be enough to eliminate those spins. I have modest power from a stock EJ25 tuned to 275hp/300tq and the longer gears of the 5spd.

I meant to play with my brake bias this weekend but forgot. I was distracted by my new alignment which has made my car way grippier than I expected. I didn't think I would notice a difference because my changes sounded small, but the car has come alive. I had a lot more control and speed in the slalom, the front end doesn't push any more in hairpins, and I'm able to get tail happy if I get on the gas too soon at exit. This was a huge leap forward and now the car feels as sharp as I always thought it should. Results will be shared in one of my next videos.

IMG_8126 (1).jpg