BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: chopped 35 truck for sale

Post Thanks / Like

chopped 35 truck for sale

Thinking about selling this one and starting another build. Figured I'd post and see what interest it generated.

Chopped 2.5" but still plenty of head room. I built a new flush mount rear window opening so I could keep the full size rear window for visibility.
    Blueprint 430hp 383 with sniper EFI and 4L60E transmission. About 700 miles on it (odometer reads 524)
    Fully finished cab interior with tons of heat and sound mat. Ceiling is finished with black felt and looks supper clean. Pretty quiet and supper cool with the AC. Gauges are Dakota Digital with one CAT5 cable plug for easy dash removal. I kept all the switches off of the dash also for that reason.
    Just finishing up the bed and a matching bed box to hold the battery, jack, tools, and such. I changed around the way the bed and sides mount to facilitate easy removal of all pieces in about 20 minutes by yourself.
    You can see the whole build on my build thread (bruces chopped 35) (though its changed during the process)
    Asking 42K.
    Any questions drop me a message.

7-26-2020 5.jpg7-26-2020 3.jpg7-26-2020 1.jpg
    Last edited by bnelson; 08-08-2020 at 12:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bruce,
    Nnnnooooooo! You just finished this truck. It’s cool that you’re doing another and I look forward to following that one to. But... this is an awesome build and someone will be getting a really great ride. Wish I was in a spot to buy it myself.
    Good luck with the sale,
    Jeremie

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Thanks Jeremie I have a bunch of ideas to enhance the chop I need to take some better pictures cause these don't do it justice I'll post some more after I finish the bed and box. Working on wipers tonight.
    Last edited by bnelson; 08-06-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Think I'm gonna hold on to this thing. Me and shop dog went out to East Texas today and spent about 8 hours cruising the winding roads out in the piney woods. This thing is just a blast to drive and comfortable as heck for me! Just a little rumble inside and nice and cool with the AC fan on1. And it was hot today! I'll just have to wait a little while longer to build the next build. But in the mean time think I'll just drive the tires off this one Might change it to a manual trans though. Winter project
    Last edited by bnelson; 08-10-2020 at 12:07 AM.