Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: SOLD: Complete 5.0

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: Complete 5.0

Complete, intake to pan, stock 1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 H.O. Engine just pulled from my FFR Roadster. Engine has approximately 80K miles on it and runs great. No leaks and does not burn oil. Includes complete OEM wiring harness and A9L ECU. (capacitors replaced) - $500 - pictures below.

Also available is my complete exhaust setup from headers to side pipes.
    Pipes are near chrome ceramic coated and show signs of being on the road but are in very good condition with no cracks or repairs. - $200

Purchase both - $600

Use this link to estimate shipping 500lbs from 33983

https://www.freightquote.com/book/#/...-freight-class

PM or email me at mburger38 at hotmail dot com
    Last edited by mburger; 11-24-2020 at 06:20 AM.
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish you were closer - wonder what shipping would cost to California 95822?

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a quote FL 33983 to NY (Queens) and it was $500.
    It’s cheaper to pick up at your local terminal but still expensive to ship.
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I thought so THX for the quick response

5. Likes mburger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would this engine work in a base kit roadster with a t-5 transmission?

Would you be willing to ship this to California?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!...nice price for a nice package! No reason not to have a spare engine around if your close to the seller....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHH View Post
    Would this engine work in a base kit roadster with a t-5 transmission?

Would you be willing to ship this to California?
    This would bolt right up and with a T5. That’s what I had bolted to it.
    I’ll ship anywhere but your cost.
    Florida to California would be VERY expensive, likely the cost of the motor or more.
    Ideally, this is for someone in the SE.
    The dizzy and A9L alone would get close to my asking price on EBay.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mburger View Post
    This would bolt right up and with a T5. That’s what I had bolted to it.
    I’ll ship anywhere but your cost.
    Florida to California would be VERY expensive, likely the cost of the motor or more.
    Ideally, this is for someone in the SE.
    The dizzy and A9L alone would get close to my asking price on EBay.
    I just ordered my kit this morning and am now looking for an engine to start with. The price is definitely what first caught my attention, but I'm also looking for something I could work on to some extent. If you could work up a price you think is fair for everything shipped to 93444 then I'll be able to see if I can get anything local for comparable.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered my kit this morning and am now looking for an engine to start with. The price is definitely what first caught my attention, but I'm also looking for something I could work on to some extent. If you could work up a price you think is fair for everything shipped to 93444 then I'll be able to see if I can get anything local for comparable.
    And today I found a donor mustang with an extra engine for $600, so I have no further interest in this. Thanks for humoring me.

Post Thanks / Like
    And today I found a donor mustang with an extra engine for $600, so I have no further interest in this. Thanks for humoring me.
    Good for you James. I just got the numbers together last night late, and let's just say you are doing the right thing. Good find and good luck!
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Very interested just need to find out what shipping to Michigan would be, I'm in 48235. If you have any ideal let know if it ain't to bad would consider purchasing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by qpe51 View Post
    Very interested just need to find out what shipping to Michigan would be, I'm in 48235. If you have any ideal let know if it ain't to bad would consider purchasing.
    $570 - $650 to Detroit

Assume for $1,200 there is something cheaper locally?
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent you an email. This may be a good start to my non-donor build.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Dave View Post
    I sent you an email. This may be a good start to my non-donor build.
    Dave
    Hey Dave. We’re all set here for Sunday. Talk to you Saturday!
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Motor was sold today to Dave - nice to meet you and your wife!

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again Dave. Good to meet you and your wife. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you might have. I’m happy help if I can.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark and Henry, It was a pleasure to meet both of you and see your projects you do outstanding work. It just added to the anticipation of my build even if it is going to be a little bit yet. I know this project will be an exercise in patience in order to do it right. As an added bonus, on the ride home Jodi asked me if it would help if I got a quick jack lift - of course it would honey!

19. Likes 65 Cobra Dude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Dave View Post
    As an added bonus, on the ride home Jodi asked me if it would help if I got a quick jack lift - of course it would honey!
    That's great! I was afraid we were spending too much of your money showing you all the "extras"!
    Sent you a PM as well.

If I can answer any questions or help in any way with the engine, let me know.
    Thanks again.
    Mark