Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818 donor

Post Thanks / Like

818 donor

After gathering parts to start a build my race car just got destroyed, this takes over the 818 build so I’m looking to see if anyone is looking for a donor Impreza it’s just a stock 2006. I also have the 818 fuel tank required to be sourced separately. I also have pair of koni reds. I’ll revisit the 818 but dot now I need to build a new race car. Car is in Cambridge Ontario. The screen is cracked otherwise I would have put a safety on it. Message me for more details. I’d like $1500 back on the donor and parts, open to offers.

Harfang
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you need part to repair your race car? Your race car was an 818? I have the 2 side panel and the rear bumper and the 2 top of the car for the trunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou for the offer but no, it was not an 818, I was set to get my 818 in April. My race car was a Porsche, I was thinking I could put everything into the 818 but then I would have to rebuild the 818 chassis to comply with NHRA spec. Then I would have drifted from the original build I could never have been able to register it. So the 818 became a literal non starter. I may revisit the idea once I build my new race car as hopefully by then I can import the kit and I’ll still have all the parts, if someone ended wants the parts I’ll happily sell them as I have just committed to going to a 7.5 cert chassis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Is this car still available? I assume manual tranny? Thanks. John