BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What did you do for Valentines Day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinner at home, a bottle of wine, a nice relaxing hot bath where we both soaked for over an hour while discussing this and that. Finished the bottle of wine sitting in front of the fireplace and gave each other massages. Peaceful, relaxing, quiet (we both turned off our cell phones), a little smooth jazz in the background.......

Bill S.
    Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
    HOW TO BUY A USED COBRA

...master of none. CapeCoralCobra's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did something I've never done in almost 32 years of marriage: Prepared a complete dinner for the wife & I, including Maine lobster tails and tuna & shrimp kabobs, while she was picking up a friend at the airport. Presented the dinner and a dozen yellow roses (her favorites) when she got home. She was absolutely amazed that I did it and that it turned out perfectly. She didn't even think I knew how to turn on the oven, nevermind cook something in it, since my cooking experience is limited to the grill & microwave. Just so she won't get any ideas, I told her it will take me at least a year to recover from all that work.
    Alan, Mk 3.1 #7172, 308, GT40P heads, Crane roller rockers, TFS Stage 1 cam, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, Pro M 75mm MAF, March pulleys, Cobra spec T5, 3.73 8.8, Konis all around, 15" FFR Halibrands, Viper Red/Pure White Stripes.
    "There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!" Randy Jones

Helicopter Wrench-Bender ChopperJustin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flowers, Candy, Card, and tried hard to stay out of trouble
    "Gravity, It's The Law"