Quote Originally Posted by BadAsp427 View Post
you are moving along really well. I was looking at your time tracker, interesting... I took right at 300 hours to build mine in 3.5 months. I worked 4 hours every weekday and 12 hours on Saturdays. Typically took off on Sundays to clean shop and watch a race or something. I'm wondering, I see you put in a 4 for the time you spent on inventory. I sure hope that you did a really thorough inventory, but I would say that 4 hours is not a lot for that. Seriously, you will find many other items during a part by part inventory that you can get resolved with FFR now rather than when you get to that point of needing the part and discovering you don't have it. Like your side panels as an example.

Have fun and take my inventory comments as just an observation and press on...
WOW! 3.5 months is incredible. You are a machine!

Good observation on inventory and I can see how it could have taken a lot longer. I had my buddy with me who is really knowledgeable on car parts so I was calling out parts and he was able to quickly identify them (and get me up to speed). We probably could have gone a little slower, but I think we did a decent enough job.

I saw a lot of people have had issues with missing inventory, but we actually didn't find much missing. Even the metal panel I thought was missing was tucked away in a box that I later found. So I've been pleasantly surprised with this.