My name is Del Swanson, and I'm losing my brother-in-law to Cancer. We are a car family. I have 63 Meteor and a few other projects. My father-in-law has two older coupes and my brother-in-law has a 67 Fairlane and two '70 Mach 1's. I saying this so people know that we understand and respect older cars and hot rods. Mike, my brother-in-law, has always loved Cobras and in the back of his mind wanted to build one someday. I am hoping someone would let Mike take his or her Cobra for a drive. I know what I'm asling is a lot to ask from a perfect stranger, but honestly Mike is one of the best human beings I've ever come in contact with. The doctors say that he has about a month left. If anyone is intersted in doing this for Mike, I'll do a cartoon illustration of their car for them. To look at my work, check out http://swansonartworks.blogspot.com. We live in the Milwaukee WI area, so anyone close by please do this for Mike. You can contact me at [email protected] or call me at 1-414-813-7947.
Thank you from all of Mike's family, Del Swanson