Likes Likes:  0

Thread: F1 coming to New Jersey in 2013

Post Thanks / Like

F1 coming to New Jersey in 2013

Sweeet!!!!

Formula One to unveil New Jersey Grand Prix for 2013

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011...?newsfeed=true
    ***SOLD!!! - NASA ST2 FFR#48 Gen3 Type65 Coupe R, Street legal.***
    ***SOLD!!! - NASA ST2 FFR#48 Challenge Car rolling chassis, Street legal.***
    http://johngeorgeracing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Surprised AJ hasnt jumped on this already.

The event should be very cool. A friend of mine from when we were kids lives in West NY, looks like the layout goes right past his apartment. He was thinking of moving out, and has decided to renew his lease... lol
    MKIII #3835 IRS, Anderson Performance 408 Levy T-5 Trans, Team III Wheels
    Paint completed November 2010, passed NJ State Safety Inspection June 21st, Tagged and First Drive 7/1/2011

Gas Fume Philosopher AJ Roadster NJ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Someday I Suppose...

Surprised AJ hasn't jumped on this already.

Right behind ya there Scott. This is WAY cool. I have a friend who has a very nice townhouse in Fort Lee that, unless I'm mistaken, is RIGHT ON THE TRACK. This is actually one of my wife's friends from college. I told my wife last night that I'm going to email her (the friend) today and get the ball rolling...she has GOT to have an F1 party at her place. Every time I see her at a party or whatever we always talk about cars. Although she isn't a huge fan, she has been to a number of NASCAR races (grew up in the south) and always knows what's going on in F1 somehow, better than most of the boys. She always asks about the Roadster and has one of the first rides reserved once I break it in a bit.

I love the track layout, and am completely knocked out that it so closely resembles Monaco. This will be very different and 'natural,' as opposed to some of the other new tracks we've seen.

AJ