I know this topic is discussed from time to time, and it is most likely my user error on the search function of this forum but I don't seem to find a lot of info (or at least info I'm envisioning), so I apologize in advance if this has been beaten to death.

i'm running Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires with 245/40R18s on the front and 305/35R20s on the rear for tire size with FFR's Bonneville rims.

I'm debating in my mind what a good starting point for air pressure is and wondering what other folks have done.

Im guessing with the full fenders/running boards, belly pan, engine side covers and hood I'm ~200-250# heavier than most folks who typically don't run full fenders, side covers, hood or belly panel so last I weighed the car I was ~2600 lbs. The ~200-250#s heavier is only a guess though since I'm also running a SBF 302 which is not overly heavily so other may be heavier i the front with the larger engines they are running.

I've seen a few tire air pressure charts on google which suggest a range anywhere from 25 - 36 lbs given my vehicle weight but I know weight is just a minor factor for figuring this. Tire footprint (surface contact) is more important (Inner - Center - Outer).

I can fine tune as I go but I'm looking for a ball park starting point for pressures for front and rear.

For some reason, everything thing I've seen, and my gut is telling me #28-30 on the front and ~24-26 on the rears would be a decent starting point.

Thoughts?

Any insight or help would be appreciated.

Jim