Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Free Stuff - Just Pay Shipping

Post Thanks / Like

Free Stuff - Just Pay Shipping

Last edited by RJD; 06-05-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    MKIV complete kit w/powder coating and cut outs, serial #9189 delivered 10/10/17, first start - 10/5/18, legal - 10/08/20. Blueprint 306 w/Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 600, power steering, Breeze fan shroud, trunk cubby, & engine compartment battery kit, CNC brake reservoirs, RT turn signal & gas pedal, mechanical throttle linkage, METCO safety loop, GASN side pipes, drop trunk, dual chrome roll bars, vintage gauges, glove box, custom center console, cup holders, and speakers.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is the ID on the air filter where the hose clamp is?

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post

Ray
    Hi Ray,

There doesn't appear to be an ID on it, but it's the filter FF5 ships with the complete kit.
    MKIV complete kit w/powder coating and cut outs, serial #9189 delivered 10/10/17, first start - 10/5/18, legal - 10/08/20. Blueprint 306 w/Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 600, power steering, Breeze fan shroud, trunk cubby, & engine compartment battery kit, CNC brake reservoirs, RT turn signal & gas pedal, mechanical throttle linkage, METCO safety loop, GASN side pipes, drop trunk, dual chrome roll bars, vintage gauges, glove box, custom center console, cup holders, and speakers.

Post Thanks / Like

Ray
    Hi Ray,

There doesn't appear to be an ID on it, but it's the filter FF5 ships with the complete kit.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    What s the Inner Diameter of the filter at the opening?

If it will close to 2 1/2 inches I’ll take it.

Sorry, I wasn’t very clear.

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    What s the Inner Diameter of the filter at the opening?

If it will close to 2 1/2 inches I’ll take it.

Sorry, I wasn’t very clear.
    Ohhhh.....that ID, LOL. Looks like it is 3 1/2"

AC133AF9-6BC9-4C7B-9F1E-446A191C917A.jpeg

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. That’s going to be too large for what I’d be using it for (muffler on my shop-vac.)

Thanks again,

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love the Fuel Filter...

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAsp427 View Post
    I would love the Fuel Filter...
    All yours.