FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 33 Hot Rod or Truck wanted - Northeast but will travel

Post Thanks / Like

33 Hot Rod or Truck wanted - Northeast but will travel

Hello, I'm looking for either a Hot Rod or a Truck. Any stage of completion is fine. I have a shop and tons of engines, transmissions and rear ends so if it's not done that's completely fine. Completed and driving is fine as well. Cash in hand, truck and trailer ready to go. I'm N.Y. based but happy to travel for the right deal. Text 315-491-5962 or email [email protected] if you have anything....Thank you!!

Post Thanks / Like

"The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you like drag racing I'll sell you my 33HR. Car is done, freshened and ready for the next season. Click on the link to my build to see it.
    Dart Little M 406" SBC 800 HP N/A & 1,100 HP on nitrous, 2-spd Powerglide with trans brake, 6,000 RPM stall converter, narrowed Moser 88 3.90:1 spool with 35-spline gun-drilled axles & Torino bearings, custom parallel four-link, custom tube chassis & roll cage NHRA certified for 8.5-sec (only two FFR Hot Rods have this cert).

33 Hot Rod Super Pro Drag Racer Build: 33 HR NHRA Cert Roll Cage Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio01 View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for either a Hot Rod or a Truck. Any stage of completion is fine. I have a shop and tons of engines, transmissions and rear ends so if it's not done that's completely fine. Completed and driving is fine as well. Cash in hand, truck and trailer ready to go. I'm N.Y. based but happy to travel for the right deal. Text 315-491-5962 or email [email protected] if you have anything....Thank you!!
    Thanks to all who reached out. I ended up buying two and possibly a third. It looks like my winter schedule if full. Thanks!