Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: So it begins!

Post Thanks / Like

So it begins!

Heyyo all!

Last week I finally ordered the complete kit. Jan 22 shipping date - seems like a looong wait haha!

Just a brief background. Recently moved to Pasadena from the more matchbox-style living closer to LA (Silverlake). We moved for more space overall, but most importantly - a garage where I could build the FFR! Would love to connect with any other builders in the area! I've done general mods/maintenance on my current car (2015 392 challenger scat pack) things like oil change, diff fluid, catbacks, and new water pump. Otherwise I'm a complete novice. Really looking forward to the deep end plunge with the roadster!

Between now and January I'll be cleaning up the garage space from the move, and purchasing the tools and creature comforts for an enjoyable working space. I'll be attending the build school in December.

Been lurking the ffr forums for months and it seems like a great community! Looking forward to being another one to submit to the madness :]
    Last edited by tervork; 07-27-2021 at 01:43 AM.

2. Likes CaptB liked this post

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Aboard But More Importantly, Welcome To The Family!

.....................Can we assume you are building a MK-4 Roadster?

4. Thanks tervork thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    @GoDadGo - yeah!! Mk4 Roadster!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the fun. I ordered my Gen 3 Coupe in March expect delivery Mid August I have been doing the same getting the Garage ready.

Post Thanks / Like
    @B Campbell wuwuwuwu! You're so close to delivery. Congrats! Saw a Coupe at a show this weekend, looks sooo gooood. Did you go to the ffr build school?

Post Thanks / Like
    No I`m pretty comfortable with Mechanical things they make sense to me. the build school would be fun but I felt it would not be necessary. I see you are in Pasadena If we were still living in South Pasadena it would be fun to help each other out with our builds. we are down in Orange County now not to far away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Campbell View Post
    No I`m pretty comfortable with Mechanical things they make sense to me. the build school would be fun but I felt it would not be necessary. I see you are in Pasadena If we were still living in South Pasadena it would be fun to help each other out with our builds. we are down in Orange County now not to far away.
    That's within reasonable driving distance! I'll shoot you a PM.