Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: One Done…..One Notso Done

Post Thanks / Like

One Done…..One Notso Done

I recently purchased a two-for-one deal that included a completed MkIII and a project Challenge Car. Actually My wife and I were looking to purchase a completed Roadster for our daughter and son-in-law and the opportunity presented on the package deal. I hope to gain some insight from experienced builders and will also be looking for a lot of parts since my son-in-law is on a limited budget due to my daughter being in grad school. Thanks in advance for any advice and I’ll be watching for those left over build parts on the forum. The Challenge car came with tons of parts which we will also offer on the forum.

Looking forward to the project.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, if I'd been closer you would not have gotten that deal
    MK2 Roadster - 347 - Boss 302 Crate 4x2 Weber 44 IDFs

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this deal as well. So you guys bought this for your daughter and SIL? you're the coolest parents/in-laws around!
    what are you goals for this project? Is it a project for you, your daughter and/or SIL?
    plenty of knowledge on this forum. plenty of nice members willing to help.
    again, welcome to the club.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome. My wife and I have adopted the, “can’t take it with you” philosophy. We’d rather see our kids enjoy things while we’re here rather than gone. The project will involve several family members but my SIL will eventually have two cobras. We spent this week end stripping the Challenge Car and planning the project. The previous owner was awesome and gave us a truck bed full of parts, so were well on our way. I’m really looking forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a ton of parts for that challenge car. Guess the previous owner sold the car instead. Reach out to me if you're interested.
    Last edited by i.e.427; 08-16-2021 at 04:08 PM.