Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Front License Plate Bracket for Rodster

Post Thanks / Like

Front License Plate Bracket for Rodster

I’ve seen several pictures of Roadsters with a front license plate bracket attached to the passenger side marker/turn signal light. Being in Wisconsin I believe I will be required to have a front plate and would like to know where to get one of those brackets. Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveM View Post
    I’ve seen several pictures of Roadsters with a front license plate bracket attached to the passenger side marker/turn signal light. Being in Wisconsin I believe I will be required to have a front plate and would like to know where to get one of those brackets. Thanks in advance!
    Mike Everson has them on his Replicaparts.com web site. Here's the link.

That being said, you might want to carry the front plate in the trunk with a couple of zip ties and beg for forgiveness if you get pulled over. I went for twenty years with no front plate in Ohio and never had an issue. They finally changed the law this year and front plates are no longer required.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
    Mike Everson has them on his Replicaparts.com web site. Here's the link.

That being said, you might want to carry the front plate in the trunk with a couple of zip ties and beg for forgiveness if you get pulled over. I went for twenty years with no front plate in Ohio and never had an issue. They finally changed the law this year and front plates are no longer required.
    Thanks for the link and the advice. I would really rather not have to put one on but it’s good to have a source just in case. Cheers!