BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2022 Calendars - Request for GTM photos

Post Thanks / Like

2022 Calendars - Request for GTM photos

Its time to start working on the 2022 Calendars!

Attachment 151672

And yes, you read the graphic correctly. This will be my last year doing the Factory Five Calendars.

As many of you know, I do these with no profit margin (and by that I mean ZERO). I do this as a hobby and because I like the community and hope to build a FFR car someday, and would like to give back preemptively. Every year, I allow for a certain amount of calendars to get lost or damaged in the mail. For whatever reason (mostly to do with postal volumes, I suspect), 2021 saw me replacing FIVE TIMES as many calendars, at a substatial cost. I just can't sustain that. Add to that some job and time constraints, and it was just getting to be too much. So my wife and I agreed that this would be my last hurrah.

As in years past, please make your photos HIGH RESOLUTION -- AT LEAST 3200 Pixels wide. 4x3 landscape ratio does best. Throw in some close ups of your engine bay, interior, and whatever you are most proud of on your build.

As for information, please include your name, FFR car number (e.g. Roadster #4500), and any other info on the car or build that you would like to share. (Engine/trans combo, HP and torque numbers, etc).

If you have a favourite automotive quote, please include it with your info. If not, I have a list.

Send photos either
    via email to [email protected] (files can be large, this will take several emails)

or send a link to a DropBox account with your files in it. JPEG files please. I had a nightmare time getting some of the Apple formats to work!

Taz

Post Thanks / Like
    Understand completely as I have considered throwing in the towel a couple of times myself as the volume just isn't there on this stuff. The only reason I don't is because I like the GTM community and enjoy building unique stuff that helps people with their builds. Probably going to taper some stuff though as the price fluctuations lately make staying profitable, or at least breaking even, much more difficult. The old joke, "How do you make a million dollars in auto racing?...Start with 2 million!" is definitely no joke. Completely understand where you are coming from.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

3. Thanks Taz Rules thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Taz,

Just wondering when the deadline for submitting photos is?
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for all that you do/have done with the calendars. I've enjoyed the creations you've made over the years.
    Custom LCD Gauges , Data Loggers, Control Touch Screens
    www.LCDdash.com \\ 647-522-9953 \\ Voice & Text
    Proud new owner of GTM Gen 1., #105 - 08/27/11
    LQ9 Powered, G96.00 6 speed transaxle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all!

Sorry for the radio silence. I had to have surgery on a kidney in Aug, and between that, then fighting with my short term disability benefits provider, then with OHS to try to get back to work, well you get the idea.

I'm back and going to have to hammer hard to get this done. So far I have only 3 GTM submissions. Need 10 more! Last chance to be in a calendar. Try to have pics to me in the next week or 10 days max if this is going to fly this year.

submissions to [email protected]

MINIMUM PHOTO SIZE is 3000 pixels wide, landscape orientation

I know its a big file... a dropbox link works best

Thanks

7. Likes RR46 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Four GTM submissions. FOUR!!

I guess the demand for a calendar isn't there.

If I get another 4 submissions in the next day or two, I can still do it, but its not looking good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently, I do not have enough GTM submissions to do a calendar for 2022. The other four calendars are a go.

Still a very little bit of time, but not much.

Need at least 4 more submissions. I'd prefer 6 or 8.