Quote Originally Posted by bobl View Post
Did they provide the flywheel or did you buy it elsewhere? They had to use a flywheel or flexplate to balance it originally.
I bought the long block through Mike Forte who supplied the flywheel. I purchased my Pro-Flo 4 through Mike as well. Mike installed everything and then put it on his dyno. BluePrint requested my flywheel back so QC could check it, and re-balance it if it was out more than 2g of 28oz. Apparently BluePrint’s flywheels are within 2g tolerance. They said mine was out 40g, balanced it to their specs and are sending it back to me.
Now, I have another ACT lighter weight flywheel on the engine now, and it still vibrates. So because of that, and the fact it didn’t vibrate for 6k miles, I’m not confident my original flywheel will fix it.
I sure as heck don’t have any answers but I’m in the hole about $1,000 troubleshooting this.
I bought my long block from BluePrint because of their warranty and customer service, hoping I’d never need it, so I’m confident they’ll figure it out.