Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: New to forum and looking for my first FF 33 coupe roadster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    thanks again all... just an update and pics.

received the car about 10 days ago but busy with a little travel and Barrett Jackson.

love the car so far, still have to do state inspection for registration but should be painless as its titled as a "33"

installed new wheels and took it out for a few rides and very happy with performance, runs out and drives well, seals up tight, sounds good, cold ac and nice stereo.

I noticed it has a bit of a noisy fuel pump which I know is common with inline pumps, was gonna replace it anyway and now even thinking about going internal pump however... I can find access to the tank/battery area, the panel in the trunk is riveted and I cant find an easy way to remove the water fall.

appears the roll bar is keeping from removal and also the upper door hinges... I can cut a small amount under the upper door hinge in the fiberglass but still have the roll bar to deal with... how does one access the tank and battery area?

I do realize this isn't the right place to post this question just adding to my update. IMG_20220122_125625284_HDR.jpgIMG_20220120_173300812.jpgIMG_20220120_173153498_HDR.jpg
    Congrats! Great looking car! Do you know what that color is?

David
    My Saving Grace: John 3:16

FFR6687, Graduate #39 in the Class of 2009
    The Factory Five Forum March 2012 POM

Senior Member golfobsessed71@gmail.com's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello David and thanks... It's called Wild Cherry, a Ford color but gonna paint it a 3 stage candy red this year, will enjoy it for some months then start taking it apart.

3. Likes Cobradavid liked this post