FYI - Passing this along as it would be neat to see a strong Cobra presence at the event this year. I attended last year and had a great time. Lot’s of cool cars racing that weekend and in the show too. For $75 you, and a friend, can watch 2 days of racing, walk the pits, and get to drive the track as well. Chime in if you want to attend and if there is sufficient interest I can help to coordinate a Cobra Corral so we can all park and drive the track together. Photos from 2021 attached.A071BCDC-0CB1-4E66-A558-4B0206D09117.jpg730EBBFC-DBE3-475C-BC81-B38241DE22CF.jpgAE7AEA7E-3312-4E87-924E-34BA9F7E1969.jpg
Cheers,
Jeff

Hello and Happy New Year,
SVRA and Hagerty will be back at Charlotte Speedway on March 19-20, 2022. The Hagerty car show is a big part of the weekend.
I hope you’ll join us again this year.
I’ve attached a flyer with all of the details.

The SVRA Car Show at Charlotte Motorsport Speedway sponsored by Hagerty is open to all classic, vintage, exotic, vintage motorcycles, and collectible cars of interest. All car clubs are welcome and will receive their own corral. Each $75.00 car show registration includes:
-- 2 Weekend passes (2 people Sat & Sun) to the Vintage Auto Race – Touring laps on the Raceway in your show car
–- VIP Parking
--- Full access to the racecar paddock
Join SVRA for a roval race weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Don’t miss this chance to drive your collector car on the famous track, the centerpiece of a lavish new motorsports complex and America’s Home for Racing! Corvettes are being celebrated as the Feature race car. The Miata Heritage Cup is bound to be exciting on the roval track.
Register here: https://speedtour.net/st/?lib=product&pid=631&cat=11

Have a great day.
Toni Strollo
V.P. of Marketing
SVRA
[email protected]
svra.com
863-698-8620