Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mendeola mount

Post Thanks / Like

Mendeola mount

I'm trying to find a cad drawing, cut sheet, or some hard measurements that will give me enough info that I would be able to have a machinest by fab or make my own. It doesn't look like it's an easy piece to make with tight tolerances.
    Any help would've up be appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you not have the Mendy mount?

I will tell you when I put mine together that damn thing was EXACT in its fit. So much so I struggled to get the poly spacers in the proper orientation so the bolts would slide into place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope. I bought a used kit that sat over 10 years so naturally some parts were lost. I don't think mendeola was even an option when the kit was purchased. I've been waiting for factory five to return my call to see if I could buy one. Not even sure if they will make one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankenford View Post
    Nope. I bought a used kit that sat over 10 years so naturally some parts were lost. I don't think mendeola was even an option when the kit was purchased. I've been waiting for factory five to return my call to see if I could buy one. Not even sure if they will make one.
    I've got a spare Mendy mount from from my GEN 2 kit. I'm guessing you have a GEN 1 kit. If someone can confirm they are the same, I'll box it up and ship it to you for the cost of shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Frankenford is talking about the CNC-cut bracket that bolts up to the rear of the transaxle....not the GTM rear sub-frame....just in case there was any confusion.....
    Shane Vacek
    VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC
    www.vraptorspeedworks.com
    Turn-key GTM, SL-C & Ultima GTR Built to Your Specs!
    Offering a full line of GTM Upgrades and Custom Parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Good clarification point, yup the bracket that bolts to the rear of the transaxle that has the FF symbol laser cut in it and has the two openings for the rubber bushings, I have an extra one. FF sent me an entire extra box needed for the Mendy installation. I'm inclined to keep a few of the items for any future needs and trashed/frankensteined the extra shifter, but let me know what else you may be missing and we'll see what I can hook you up with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man that would be awesome! But I would feel guilty if I don't give you more than just cost of shipping something for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankenford View Post
    Oh man that would be awesome! But I would feel guilty if I don't give you more than just cost of shipping something for it.
    I'll shoot you a PM.