BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Factory Five Roadster

Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five Roadster

Hi everyone my name is Benji I’m new to the fourm. Im from New Jersey and I need help with what type of engine to buy so I can pass inspection. Please if any has a ffr in New Jersey please help me out before I make this purchase thanks everyone awesome builds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Benji Welcome to the forum, I would start by checking out the New Jersey MVC website or contacting them to see what information they have about kit cars and what an approve motor for use in the state.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chmhasy View Post
    Benji Welcome to the forum, I would start by checking out the New Jersey MVC website or contacting them to see what information they have about kit cars and what an approve motor for use in the state.
    Thanks Chmhasy I will look into this

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the fun. I can't help with information about NJ, but you came to the right place to find that kind of help.... Again, Welcome... Hope you are going to do a build thread so that we can all follow along on your journey.

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby