FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Serpent Express Trailer For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Serpent Express Trailer For Sale

2017 20' Serpent Express all aluminum trailer for sale. 16' is covered, the remaining 4' of deck was used to transport an HD Ultra Classic. The deck was modified by the OEM R&R Trailers to expand the width to 8' the entire length of the trailer; I did this because the original design had the support pipes welded between the wheel wells which means you lost about 6" of width when loading your car. The canvass top was also modified by the OEM to accommodate the change, basically they added 16" in the middle of the top by using a red stripe all the way down. She's weighs 1400lbs and can support up to 7000lbs, and is fully loaded with e-brakes, chrome wheels, and 3 ramps to accommodate a motorbike as well. I have around $11.5K invested in her, she's been hardly used and now that I've sold both the bike and roadster she needs to go to another home. Was asking $6500..negotiable..The photo with the top on was before she was modified; I can supply more pictures if interested just contact me through my email: [email protected]

fullsizeoutput_18e.jpgimage4.jpegimage3.jpegimage1.jpeg
    Last edited by hayton55; 05-09-2022 at 07:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just updated my trailer ad.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this still available?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this ad is 9 months old but wondering if the trailer is still available?
    Craig

10/2018 -- acquired Mk3.1 #6602 which was an unfinished project in go-kart stage; 9/2019 -- completed car enough to drive locally and compete in autocross events; still in original black gel-coat; 347 Stroker w/ Holley 650 carb, roller cam; Tremec 3550; 3.51 rear diff; lots of Breeze pieces; 2021 -- XP Champion in Central PA Region - SCCA Autocross Series; 2022 - installed windshield and registered in PA; my Build Thread -- https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...ished-Business

6/2022 -- acquired Mk3 #1004; finished build; 347 stroker w/ Holley 560 carb SOLD