Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Does your significant other play tennis?

Post Thanks / Like

Does your significant other play tennis?

tennis.jpg
    Saw this upside-down magazine on the kitchen counter and thought it was one of my car magazines. Silly tennis players... that engine doesn't even have a turbo!

My wife is an avid tennis player. In fact, right now she is in Hawaii playing with a few of her girlfriends. After playing a game in Kona, the subject of my car came up and my wife is trying to describe it to her friend who says, "Yaa. Factory Five 818." My wife apologizes because it seems obvious I've bent her ear about my car. "No, my boyfriend has one!" They have been tennis pals for some time and just put it together. And obviously, me and "bigger" just talk about our cars.

Three Factory Five's with a tennis connection. The owner of that silver hot rod also has a GTM and an avid tennis playing wife.
    2 818s.jpg
    Last edited by Dave 53; 05-24-2022 at 11:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    so the ladies are off playing tennis while the boys are out wrenching and cruising. sounds perfect to me...as long as you like the other guys that is.

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife plays, it's her thing just like working in the garage is my thing.

Me personally I think that pursuing separate interests and having your spouse's support (trust) to do so is a sign of a healthy relationship.

Earl