I live in Arizona and I’m 6 ft 4 in tall and headroom will always be an issue for me in coupes. I REALLY want to build an 818C, but I read the following on the Factory Five website:

The 818 is a small car with a large cockpit that accommodates drivers up to 6 ft 4 in tall. The seating position is low and there is a good amount of legroom.

I’m not willing to invest this much time into a project like this only to find out when I get to the finish line that I’ve built an amazing car that works great for everyone else but I don’t fit in it or I’m uncomfortable in it. If I were 6 ft 1 then this post wouldn’t be necessary at all, but since I’m at the upper limit of what the cockpit will accommodate, I’d like to verify for myself that this specific model will work for me. No disrespect to Factory Five, but I don’t want to place all my faith and trust in the accuracy of one sentence of marketing material. I need to verify the interior space myself. I emailed back and forth with Dave Lindsey at Factory Five Racing and he gave me two solutions: fly to Massachusetts and sit in a completed 818C or check with the 818C community and see if there is someone in Arizona who is willing to let me sit in their 818C to verify headroom.

Is anyone in Arizona (or California) willing to let me sit (not drive) in their completed 818C? Thanks for any help you can give me.