Didn't see an Arkansas region so I thought I'd share this in the coupe section.

Registered my MK IV in December, too easy. Turned in the MCO and copy of invoice, paid and title came in a month. So easy, that I decided to title the coupe. Not quite as easy but it looked like it would be OK. This time the clerk told us that all replicas are titled as model year “1928”. A few phone calls to Little Rock got that straightened out. A month later I received a notice from Little Rock that the title was on hold until I provide “the second MCO” for the coupe kit. Our local office called LR and spoke with the “top person” who deals with this type of registration. LR said that the MCO we provided with the title application only covered the body provided in the kit. They said that FFR is supposed provide two MCOs with a kit, one for the body and one for the chassis or “a yellow piece of paper stating the MCO covers both the body and chassis”. Our local office reminded LR the other FFRS have been titled with one MCO. LR said those cars have no bearing on this one. LR said this issue is dead until we provide a second MCO specific to the chassis or a document from FFR stating that one MCO covers both body and chassis.

I think the red flag popped up because the FFR receipt lists the frame as “bare” referring to no powder coat but LR seems to be interpreted “bare” as not having a chassis number.

Still better that when we had to deal with CA DMV.

Kerry P