BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Radiator Hoses- Anyone using the AN style?

Post Thanks / Like

Radiator Hoses- Anyone using the AN style?

Hey guys, I have the 33 Hot ROd gen 2 with BluePrint 383 and I am using the supplied upper and lower radiator hoses. I honestly dont like them since the rubber couplers already have hairline cracks and I have 20 miles on the car. Some guys use the AN style hoses and was wondering how the experience was. OR what do you guys recommend to use that look decent. THanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't use AN Style hoses but I went down to one of the local auto places and asked to look around their radiator hose section and found Gates radiator hoses that would work for my application

20201115_125312.jpg 20201115_132218.jpg

Jim
    33 Hot Rod w/ 302 & Tremec T5; paint color is 68 Ford Mustang GT LimeGold
    https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...s-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    I highly recommend Boig motorsports cool tubes. They have both upper and lower’s for the 33. IMHO, it’s the only way to go.
    https://boigmotorsports.com/product/...coyote-engine/
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.