Thread: Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2023

Post Thanks / Like

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2023

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2023
    Embassy Suite Hotel Reservation Information

Dates: March 29 – April 2, 2023

Hotel Reservation Link:

https://www.texascobraclub.org/hotel-information

You must use the link above to get our discounted rate.

I have increased the number of rooms as compared to our 2022 numbers.

If you use Hilton Honors Points or a third-party booking service you may have to pay $20/night parking.

Do not call the hotel directly. You must use the custom link above to make your room reservations.

Do not call Hilton Reservation. This is a local contract and they will not be able to get you our discounted rate.

I get a weekly update on whom is registered using our room block. If your name does not appear on the rooming list, I will not be able to assist if you have any issues.

ANYONE berating a EMBASSY SUITE Staff member because you did not follow the instructions above will be ban from future Texas Cobra Spring Meet events. The instructions are easy to follow.

JUST SAYING YOU ARE WITH OUR GROUP AT THE TIME OF CHECKOUT WILL NOT GET YOUR RATE REDUCED.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

I am willing to work with any and every attendee with rooming issues but you have to do your part as well.

More info posted on the website: www.texascobraclub.org

Thanks
    Ken Walker
    [email protected]
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    July 2009 FFCars Picture of the Month
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

2. Likes svassh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Registration for the 2023 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet will open on January 01, 2023.
    Currently our room block on the Embassy Suites is SOLD OUT.
    We do have a room block at the Holiday Inn Express just on the other side of the interstate from the Embassy Suites.
    If you would like to be put on the waitlist for the Embassy Suites, please send me an email (not a text or DM) to [email protected]. I need to have a paper-trail of all requests and communications.
    Here is the link to the Holiday Inn Express:
    https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...&icdv=99801505
    More details on our website. www.texascobraclub.org
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I got my reservation in early. For any of you guys close to Texas this event is a blast.
    MK2 Roadster - 347 - Boss 302 Crate 4x2 Weber 44 IDFs

Post Thanks / Like
    For those of us up north, this event is the BEST way to kick off the driving season! Chicago to San Marcos is a great way to blow the carbon out of the engine!
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

6. Likes 65 Cobra Dude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mark and I are planning on coming again Sten. Can't wait!!! See you soon Ken, Sten and the rest of you degenerates!

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    That event is always a lot of fun. I am pretty sure I will not have my Coupe ready for it due to part delays, but I am going anyway.
    My Type 65 Coupe: Ordered May 27, 2021. Arrived November 19, 2021.
    I would like to treat my gas pedal as a binary operator. It would be nice to get the cooperation of everyone in front of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Henry, I identify as a middle-aged adolescent!��
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

10. Likes 65 Cobra Dude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dates: March 29 – April 2, 2023

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The news you all have been waiting for!
    REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 TEXAS COBRA CLUB SPRING MEET IS NOW OPEN

Go the www.texascobraclub.org to register.

T-Shirts orders will happen in about another week.

Our block of rooms at the Embassy Suites has sold out. Rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Express. Follow the links of the Hotel Information page to reserve a room at the Holiday Inn Express.

If you would like to be put on the waiting list for the Embassy Suites, please send an email to me at [email protected]. I am working the Embassy Suites to secure more rooms.

If you already have a room at the Embassy Suites and need to cancel, please contact me ASAP before you do so. I can have your reservation transferred to someone on the waitlist.

All requests, questions, comment, etc. must be send via email to [email protected]. Due the high volume of requests, I will not be able to respond to posts on Facebook, Direct Messages via Facebook, or text. I need to have a paper-trail.
    Thanks a bunch, and I look forward to seeing you in March!!

More info posted on the website: www.texascobraclub.org

Thanks
    Ken Walker
    [email protected]
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    T-shirt Ordering is open!
    Deadline for ordering shirts is
    FEB 12, 2023.

Go to the website for this years tee shirt design. http://www.texascobrameet.com/event-.../?preview=true

Prices are $30 for the Short Sleeve and $35 for the Long Sleeve. This price includes all payment processing fees but does not include shipping (if needed).

PLEASE NOTE: At Checkout you will be asked for a shipping address. You will be able to pick up your shirts at the Spring Meet Registration Table when you arrive. If you are unable to attend the meet, arrangements will be made to ship the shirts to you after the event.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Orders for the 2023 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet T-Shirts need to be in by Sunday, Feb 12th at 6pm.
    Go to www.texascobraclub.org to place your order.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    2023 TCC Spring Meet Updates
    Days to Go: 50
    Number of Drivers and Guests: 191
    Number of Cars: 103
    Banquet Tickets sold: 124
    States Represented: 12
    Our VIP Guests have confirmed:
    Allen Grant, driver for Shelby American, and Peter Miles, son of legendary Shelby American Driver, Ken Miles, are our VIP guests this year.

Hotel Rooms: Please do not cancel your room at the Embassy Suites before you have spoken with me. I still have several folks on a wait list for the Embassy Suites.

Harris Hill Raceway: We will NOT be holding a track event or taking photos at HHR this year.

Group Photo: 4pm Friday, March 31 (Weather permitting) Location will be announced soon

Please reach out to me via email if you have any questions.
    [email protected]

www.texascobraclub.org

Y'all have fun now, ya hear!!
    Ken
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

15. Likes 65 Cobra Dude liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Orders for the 2023 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet T-Shirts need to be in by Sunday, Feb 12th at 6pm.
    Go to www.texascobraclub.org to place your order.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet Update 02.26.23
    By the numbers:
    Days to Go: 31
    # Cars registered: 129
    # Drivers & Guests: 239
    # Banquet Tickets Sold: 151
    # States Represented: 12
    Dear Cobra Dudes and Dudettes,
    The 24th Annual Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet is just around the corner. The crowd will be large and the Hill Country roads are awaiting their new layer of fresh rubber!
    Our guest attendees this year are Allen Grant and Peter Miles. We will hold a couple of autograph sessions if you have any memorabilia you would like to have signed. No merchandise will be sold onsite.
    Once again, if you have a hotel room reservation at the Embassy Suite and are not able to attend the event, please contact me as soon as possible. I still have 7-8 folks on a wait-list for the Embassy Suites. I will take care of reassigning your room in our room block.
    If you have any items you would like to donate to the Silent Auction, please let me know so we can plan accordingly.
    More detail to come soon!
    Ken
    www.texascobraclub.org
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to this. Looks like it will be a great turnout.
    My Type 65 Coupe: Ordered May 27, 2021. Arrived November 19, 2021.
    I would like to treat my gas pedal as a binary operator. It would be nice to get the cooperation of everyone in front of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    The anticipation is killing me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Registration for the Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet will close at 6pm Sunday, March 26th, 2023. If you are planning on attending the banquet on Saturday, April 1 you must register online. No banquet tickets will be sold onsite.
    Now back to your regularly schedule program!
    www.texascobraclub.org
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin