Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  35
Likes Likes:  135

Thread: Bruce's long awaited journey begins: #1294

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bruce's long awaited journey begins: #1294

I finally picked up my stage 1 kit on June 10th after waiting 2 years to order. Got a rearend out of a '89 Mustang and upgraded it to 31 spline axles and a limited slip with 3.55 gears. Added Cobra rear discs and adjustable upper control arms. That was 2 years ago. 2 days of inventory, got it up on jack stands and got the rearend installed. Now I had a dilemma. What to do next. Almost every area I could work on had parts missing to be shipped later. I put in the pedal box and ran the brake lines. Hmm what next, fuel lines external fuel pump, filters ect. Now I'm stuck. I have no springs for the front coil overs, 2 clevices for the lower control arms, no spindles (not alone there I hear) and whole boxes of stuff. FFR said about the end of August. I have the engine (LS3), trans (TREMEC TKX), clutch but no bellhousing (backordered), but I didn't get the LS install parts either. I'm not complaining, just letting you guys know where I'm at. So I will wait impatiently for more stuff to arrive.
    Thanks to JimLev for advice on power steering, A.C. and Alternator placement.

How do you guys post your build info at the bottom of each of your posts? I can't figure it out.
    Last edited by Mastertech5; 07-29-2022 at 08:44 PM.

2. Likes narly1, MSumners, wrp liked this post