Setting and Ride height
My roadster build is nearing completion, I think, at least I have not added a lot of things to the “to do” list, that’s gotta mean something.

I started reading about Setting the Ride Height, its a preliminary step to alignment, there’s always good info on the forum. These was also a video, the one I watched notes the Red Koni shocks which came with the FF kit are adjustable for rebound??? , it goes on to say, although they’re supposed to be shipped set to the softest setting, Position #1, some arrive set to pos 2 & 3????? The video shows how to check/adjust them so I won’t go into it here, from what I understand position 1 (softest setting) is where they should be if using the FF kit supplied front and rear coilover springs. Ok – wish I’d known this before assembly/installation, maybe the Koni people could include a note “to check” in the box the shock arrived in?
No point starting ride height and alignment till I have peace of mind here so off come the wheels and shocks and disassembly to confirm the rebound setting, hours later, all of them checked out to be setting #1, so that’s a good thing.
Ride Height as 4.5” in the front and 5.25” in the back, the notes say to expect a little sag after driving, I’ll recheck this after a little driving.
One less thing on the list.