Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: A Monadnock meander on Saturday, October 15th.

Post Thanks / Like

A Monadnock meander on Saturday, October 15th.

Join me for a cruise through the Monadnock region of southern NH. We will gather in the large parking lot near Starbucks in Milford, NH. Please arrive by 9:45 gassed up and ready to go. The rain date is the following day, Sunday, Oct. 16th.The decision regarding rain will be announced Friday at 6pm if needed.
    We will head out at 10:00 for a winding foliage cruise. The route will cover about 80 miles of secondary roads (many freshly paved) A gas and bladder break is planned at the 1 ½ hour mark. With that out of the way it’s on to Kimball’s in Jaffrey, NH for lunch. If you’re coming from the west you’re welcome to head home from there or stay with the pack as we wind our back to the Nashua area.

2. Likes john42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would someone driving a Subaru be welcomed if they're waiting for 818 orders to open up? I can hide in the back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in!
    MK3 Challenge Car, Boss 347, Sniper 2 EFI

Post Thanks / Like
    I should be there.
    MK4 Complete kit FFR9939. Gen 1 Coyote, Tremec 3650, IRS 3.31 ratio, Breeze radiator stuff, Breeze cubby and battery mount, North Race Cars heat and A/C, RT drop trunk kit, Replica Parts radiator aluminum and brake booster spacer, FFR soft top.

Post Thanks / Like
    See you there in two years when I finish my build.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rjp View Post
    Would someone driving a Subaru be welcomed if they're waiting for 818 orders to open up? I can hide in the back.
    Pretty sure the 818 has been discontinued. I don't believe FFR will be taking any new orders.
    MkIV Roadster build: Gen 2 Coyote, IRS, TKO600. Ordered 10/24/18. Delivered 1/29/19. Engine installed 8/8/21. First start 9/12/21. First go-kart 9/17/21. Off to paint 4/11/22. Back from paint 12/30/22. Build thread here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Pretty sure the 818 has been discontinued. I don't believe FFR will be taking any new orders.
    Dave Smith has refuted that, though he did say that's one of the possible outcomes. Not really relevant in this thread, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    RJP, You are more than welcome. I may even have a couple of special jobs for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cobra guy. Do you have any idea on how the turn out will be? I'm about two hours away and don't want to make the trip if nobody's there. Thanks.
    MK4 Complete kit FFR9939. Gen 1 Coyote, Tremec 3650, IRS 3.31 ratio, Breeze radiator stuff, Breeze cubby and battery mount, North Race Cars heat and A/C, RT drop trunk kit, Replica Parts radiator aluminum and brake booster spacer, FFR soft top.

Post Thanks / Like
    DW,
    It's always hard to guess how many cars will show up. The core group I hang out with is a pretty hardy bunch so I think I can count on 5 or 6 as a minimum. The weather is looking good so I doubt that rain will be an excuse. My wife and I love to drive so we'll go even if it is only 1 other car.

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather gods are giving us a thumbs up for Saturday. The address for the Milford, NH Starbucks is 600 Nashua St. I hope to see you at 8:45

13. Likes john42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just FYI, I injured my foot, so I'm trying to stay off it. I was the odd one out, anyway. Have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you
    Last edited by DW66; 10-14-2022 at 04:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A cobra guy View Post
    The weather gods are giving us a thumbs up for Saturday. The address for the Milford, NH Starbucks is 600 Nashua St. I hope to see you at 8:45
    Think it is 9:45 🤣

2 of us are here though. Enjoying coffee.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great day. We had 11 cobras show up 10 were recreations from an assortment of manufactures. Along with that there was a real honest to God original! Along with that we had an FF5 truck and a lovely yellow Porsche.
    A special thanks to ERA's lovely co-pilot who saved the day by coming up with a great plan-b for lunch. (My spot had closed for the season)Fall cruise 2022.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic day and that original was amazing!

IMG_2664.jpgIMG_2666.jpgIMG_2668.jpgIMG_2670.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Harvey for putting this ride together. It’s so nice to be on the road with other like minded folks, just doesn’t happen often enough. Again, thanks.
    Ray