Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Actual body design ?

Post Thanks / Like

Actual body design ?

I have been away from the FFR seen for a while.. Its been almost 5 years since I sold my MK3. I have been taking a hard look @ the G3F project becuase I love the TDI motor.. But I really dont care for the body design..(nothing personal , just not my taste)

I have driven a few WRX cars over the last 10 years, and they make great power.. That combined with the FFR engineering talent is going to make a GREAT chassis & amazing performance. I also love the price point of 9900!! thats old school FFR

I have been looking with in the FFR news, and on the forms.. I have seen some great designs, and looked at the contest winners. Can someone tell me if that contest winning design will be the actual car body?

Once they have an offical body design, that will make my decision if I should start looking for a WRX.

PS: love the new forums ... Dont miss any of the old banter on the other site

Dave Daylor
    AKA mxcobra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mxcobra View Post
    I have been looking with in the FFR news, and on the forms.. I have seen some great designs, and looked at the contest winners. Can someone tell me if that contest winning design will be the actual car body?AKA mxcobra
    No official word yet on a final design but there are people still trying to do some refinment.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them." John Wayne "The Shootist"

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok thanks, Any idea if they have released a target date for the release ?

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dave,

There's a post on FFR's website that has a lot of the information about the goals with Project 818. Click here to read all the details so far. Good seeing you on the forum!
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks mad dog (Mr Lindsey) I saw that post on the FFR website before... I guess like others, I'm looking for more info thats not yet released lol Tell your dad I said Hi ! Feel free to stop in my shop some night after work, I'm only about 1 mile up the street from FFR now (right near the police station)