Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818S #86 For Sale. Completed, titled and registered.

Post Thanks / Like

818S #86 For Sale. Completed, titled and registered.

As priorities in my life have have changed I've reluctantly decided to sell my 818S.

The chassis number is #86.

The car is completed, titled and registered in MD. It also passes MD emissions.

Before I list all the details, here are the pictures:

1311868-HDR.jpeg_1311969-HDR.jpeg_1311959-HDR.jpeg_1311954-HDR.jpeg_1311949-HDR.jpeg_1311939-HDR_Crop.jpeg1311914-HDR.jpeg1311904-HDR.jpeg1311899-HDR.jpeg1311884-HDR.jpeg

There are more pictures in this photo library: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0yG4TcsmGYpJUI

The complete build history is in this build thread: The 'Savage' build thread

Details:

Chassis and body: #86 with the following included extras: Carbon Fiber splitter, spoiler and Side skirts. Trunk. FFR Steering Wheel.

Donor: 2005 WRX Sedan purchased in crate from Very Cool Parts

Engine: 2.5l hybrid motor. Built, installed and tuned by IAG in Westminster, MD. IAG Stage 1 Plus block with matched heads, Blouch TD05H-16G XT Turbo, Injector Dynamics injectors and IAG AOS. Cobb Access Port. 294 HP@5660, 302ft-lbs@3120 There is more that can be tuned into it but I wanted to keep it reliable and drivable.

More Details:
    Very Cool Parts: AWIC setup, K-Tuned shifter, STI Oil Pan, Killer B pick up
    Replicaparts: Alternator mount, engine cover hinges, mandrel bent cooling tubes, braided clutch line
    Zero Decibel Motorsports: Hood hinges, Oil Fill Tube and Cap, Turbo Heat Shield, Coolant tank bracket, Radiator Supports, Rear Fender Liner Tabs
    Audio: Rockford Fosgate Amp and speakers, blue tooth interface, mount for an iPad Mini
    Seats: Sparco Chrono Road
    Paint and body work: Jeep Mojave Sand and RAL2008 Bright Red Orange. Backs of body panels painted with a scratch resistant black coating. Bodywork and paint by APAC https://www.apac-auto.com
    Wheels and Tires: OZ Alleggerita HLT wheels in Orange 17x8. Yokohama AD08 F:215/40R17 R:245/40R17
    Cover: Custom made CoverCraft cover. Only one in existence as far as I know.
    PLX Devices Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature gauge.

About $55K was invested in this build including the replacement motor.

The car is located in Savage, MD which is about half way between Baltimore and Washington, DC.

PM me or email me at k3lag(at)mac.com if you are seriously interested or want more information.
    Last edited by K3LAG; 04-03-2023 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Added cover

Post Thanks / Like
    Great color choices, your car looks terrific.
    Miles accumulated?
    Bump steer corrected?
    Brakes?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have to double check but I think there is about 2000 miles. 500 before the new engine and paint/bodywork and the rest after. It might be slightly more than that.

Bump steer is not corrected but also has not been particularly noticeable in the tame driving we tend to do.

OEM with Centric rotors and Centric posi-quiet ceramic pads. There is also an additional set of rotors with softer pads (EBC Yellows or Blues, I forget which) that I took off because they tend to quickly turn the orange wheels to black.
    Last edited by K3LAG; 04-03-2023 at 03:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump.
    Last edited by K3LAG; 04-03-2023 at 03:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still available. Also added cover to list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now available on Bring A Trailer: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...ry-five-818-4/