Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 8.5x20 enclosed track day trailer

Post Thanks / Like

8.5x20 enclosed track day trailer

$9,800 OBO. As I sold my FFR car I don't really need this large of a trailer anymore.

I built this trailer out almost 3 years ago and have used it ~20 times or so to haul toys (car and bike) and camp at the track. 5200 lb axles, so 10400 total and it should weigh about 3200-3400 empty. I was told it's a Spartan sold by WOW Cargo (idk, all kinda the same to me)

it's fully insulated (ceiling too) with 1" foam board, wired with breakers and GFCIs (room for more if you're feeling frisky), tons of etrack/chocks/car D rings/TRS mounting points. E track is welded to the frame which makes the e track very strong and the trailer a lot more rigid and nicer to tow, It's held a car + a bike, or can do 4 bikes and 4 people's stuff easily. Gets quite warm in ~30* weather with a small space heater and gets quite cool in the middle of summer with the AC pumping. Floor is rubberized and there's a bar lock for the man-door. All LEDs all around, including the 120V strip lighting off the panel. Solid roof instead of the cheap paneled roof so it won't leak.

2 new tires and a new spare (mounted), new jack up front. Everything works, from brakes to emergency brake to lights inside and out to locks.

Comes with removable wheel chocks, TRS plates, all the e track, spare tire, AC (which has covered exhaust/water vent in the fender), locks (for the hitch too), and a clean NC title.

Here's the build thread and FB Marketplace listing. Trailer is located in Asheville NC, and I can see myself meeting or delivering it medium-locally. Since here is mostly just-cars I could pull and patch the TRS plates and take some money off I'm sure.

https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...r-build-thread
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...24228705893912

Frank - Build thread

Post Thanks / Like

Frank - Build thread

Post Thanks / Like

Frank - Build thread

Post Thanks / Like
    is the trailer still for sale?