Frustration has set in... I knew I was going to have to redo some stuff and now that i'm in to it, I find myself getting very frustrated with the rabbit hole that's opening up in front of me, finding more of what I suspected and kind of expected but, that doesn't make me feel any better. The guy who started this project slapped it together halfazzed and skipped stuff like insulation and sound deadening in the floor aluminum panels.. Oh and the wiring that's just hanging or balled up under the dash. It started with, the cam replacement, which went good, then installing a March Serpentine drive with A/C & Alt so I can fire the engine... crank pulley wouldn't fit. Found out that FFR has a revision on the engine mounts and that moves the engine back a little, but not far enough for me, we're talking 1/8 - 3/16 more needed. I've got the engine back as far as it will go, the trans pan hitting the welded in crossmember that you cant get to because all the aluminium floor panels and trans tunnel have already been riveted in.. so start drilling out rivets,, but wait, there's a series of rivets that are behind the engine along the firewall.. Have to pull the engine to get to them.. grrrrr.. let's go to plan B, leave the engine where it is and break out the mini belt sander and take some off the steering rack mount bushing, That worked, but only gives me 1/8-3/16" clearance and you have to pull the crank pulley to remove or install the belt, I can deal with that. Now to weld up the re-fabd engine mounts. BUT, I really need to get those damn rivets out so I can pull the trans tunnel to get to all the wiring and fuel lines.. rant over for now..... to be continued