Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: "SOLD" - Used FiTech 400 hp EFI system - JUST PAY SHIPPING!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation "SOLD" - Used FiTech 400 hp EFI system - JUST PAY SHIPPING!

Free, just pay shipping. Used FiTech Go Street 400 hp EFI System, Cast style finish.

I had this mounted on a 302 SBF and it ran well for years on a 1966 Ranchero, but then it quit working. It was past the warranty period, so I replaced it with a new FiTech throttle body.

Based on the varnish on the underside of this throttle body, I suspect the innards may be gummed up, so maybe a good cleaning will get it fully functional. It was controlling the in-tank fuel pump correctly so I don’t think it is an electrical issue.

For the price of shipping, you can try to get this system working again.

Description of the system: https://fitechefi.com/product/30003-...-400hp-system/

Included: Throttle body system (used), O2 sensor (used), hand-held controller (used), controller mount (new) gasket kit (used), O2 sensor bung kit (new), wiring kit (new), coolant temp sensor (new - not shown in photos), instructions.

David
    Last edited by Cobradavid; 01-08-2023 at 05:51 PM.
    My Saving Grace: John 3:16

FFR6687, Graduate #39 in the Class of 2009
    The Factory Five Forum March 2012 POM

Post Thanks / Like

Interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobradavid View Post
    Free, just pay shipping. Used FiTech Go Street 400 hp EFI System, Cast style finish.

I had this mounted on a 302 SBF and it ran well for years on a 1966 Ranchero, but then it quit working. It was past the warranty period, so I replaced it with a new FiTech throttle body.

Based on the varnish on the underside of this throttle body, I suspect the innards may be gummed up, so maybe a good cleaning will get it fully functional. It was controlling the in-tank fuel pump correctly so I don’t think it is an electrical issue.

For the price of shipping, you can try to get this system working again.

Description of the system: https://fitechefi.com/product/30003-...-400hp-system/

Included: Throttle body system (used), O2 sensor (used), hand-held controller (used), controller mount (new) gasket kit (used), O2 sensor bung kit (new), wiring kit (new), coolant temp sensor (new - not shown in photos), instructions.

David
    Hello David - I am very interested. My son-in-law has a cobra and wants to change to EFI. He is very mechanical and loves to tinker.

Thanks, Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfaherty View Post
    Hello David - I am very interested. My son-in-law has a cobra and wants to change to EFI. He is very mechanical and loves to tinker.

Thanks, Mike
    If the guy above doesn’t want it, I would like to take a shot at it. Send me a price to ship it to Union Ms and your PayPal address. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll be third in line…

Is this considered a complete system?
    FFR4462 - Taxed out of Connecticut
    If you live in CT, you need to read these threads on registration & taxation BEFORE purchasing a replica:
    https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...247#post442247
    https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Tax-Increases!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the responses, guys! I'm going in order of the responses, so Mike gets first dibs, then Boss302, then Higgybulin (via PM), then Badfish.

Badfish, this system (once it's working properly) and a fuel pump is all that's needed.

David

6. Thanks Badfish thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is on the way to its new owner. Thanks for looking.

David

8. Thanks Badfish thanked for this post