BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Trying out a DF Goblin build.

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Trying out a DF Goblin build.

I don't have any customer builds coming up. So I wanted to try something different. I decided to build a Goblin as a fun car to maybe track day and just have some fun with. I was able to get a decent 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS supercharged as a donor. DF Kit Car website is really kind of neat, IMO. They have step by step videos on every aspect of the build. I hope to be getting my kit sometime in January. I thought maybe some of the FFR community may be interested in my build thread. Below is links to DF and my build thread. Hope all are enjoying their builds or completed cars. Happy New year to All! TW

https://www.dfkitcar.com/index.php
    https://www.dfkitcar.com/forum/index...8s-build.4153/

1F04D993-AA5F-41C9-A880-336661F1FB78.jpeg1461AD5A-3512-4D9F-B11D-49820A333ED1.jpeg
    16+ FFR kits and counting!

2. Likes J R Jones liked this post
    PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sent the Goblin out for paint last Monday. Fun little car. Super fast. Will go up for sale after paint and title. I have 2 MK4 customer builds coming up. Must make room. DFK is very different than FFR. all is done online no manual. It took me a time to get used to not having a manual in front of me. Laptop got a good workout, LOL. I will post photos of completed unit when done. I am looking forward to getting back to FFR builds.

15794506-2FDD-4D15-82A2-640A325099D0.jpeg
    16+ FFR kits and counting!